Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tribute To Rickshaws


So much time seems to be spent on rickshaws. We even have a friend make up a song about them. So, I just wanted to give a little 'shout out' to the rickshaws who make our lives a bit easier (or if not easier...at least a bit more interesting). This is a common sight- rickshaw wallas taking naps on their bikes.

Rickshaw parking lot- They usually have these little huts set up that have tea or food available. They can all gather around together and rest, talk, do whatever.

Rickshaws are not just used for transporting people. I have seen all sorts of ways they are used. This is just one example of the many things they transport. Most of my furniture arrived at my apartment on rickshaws

And here I am- looking a bit haggard but this is a common event of our day. Riding in the back of a rickshaw
Posted by Picasa

No comments: