Monday, January 24, 2011

Talent Show

This week, we had several birthdays to celebrate so a friend came up with the idea for a birthday talent show. And I must say, it was pretty good night. It seems like life around here is usually pretty busy and semi crazy. So, it was nice celebrating, relaxing and having fun together. Each person had to do a talent and then at the end, a judge determined 1st...2nd...etc....
some friends doing a skit
the two birthday girls. I LIKE it that they each got their own birthday cake
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jill said...

Cathy! I love these photographs! And it's so great to see your smile! I miss you so much friend and am lifting you up to our Dad daily, that He would use you in mighty ways to spread His truth. BIG HUG! -Jill

Katie said...

Cathy! I wish I was there to wish them both a happy birthday! please send my love and know i'm lifting you all up! :)