I know I have been away from blogging for awhile. I might have lost my 5 people that actually read this ;-) So much has happened, its hard to know how to catch things up. I am in Thailand right now, awaiting my new visa (That's a whole story in itself). Last week, I went whitewater rafting with a friend. And this picture makes me laugh because of the expression on my face. I sorta have this 'pained, grit my teeth and bear it' look. And it pretty much sums up my view on life recently. Oh its gonna hurt...its gonna hurt...please don't let it hurt too bad. But I was reminded...that as we face the different challenges in life...the Lord leaves little evidences of His grace that illumines the pathway of the unknown. And for today, that's enough.
If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me; your right hand will hold me fast
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
I know I have been away from blogging for awhile. I might have lost my 5 people that actually read this ;-) So much has happened, its hard to know how to catch things up. I am in Thailand right now, awaiting my new visa (That's a whole story in itself). Last week, I went whitewater rafting with a friend. And this picture makes me laugh because of the expression on my face. I sorta have this 'pained, grit my teeth and bear it' look. And it pretty much sums up my view on life recently. Oh its gonna hurt...its gonna hurt...please don't let it hurt too bad. But I was reminded...that as we face the different challenges in life...the Lord leaves little evidences of His grace that illumines the pathway of the unknown. And for today, that's enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Guhrl- they don't call us followers for nothin'! Still here! We went white water rafting in Ug and I thought I was going to DIE. it was not a cool experience I want to repeat!
yay! after being away i'm finally getting to catch up on your last month of posts!! good message for all of us! each day has enough trouble (and grace!) of its own.
Post a Comment