Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I took a visit to Kentucky to see some family and friends. One day, I wore my KY shirt and drank "Ale 8" a local ginger drink, I tried to capture the KY spirit. They tried to get me to chew some tobacco but I had to draw the line somewhere...hehe j/k


my be fri!


my sweet uncle



Posted by PicasaI spoke at my cousin's church to a group of sweet ladies who have really been a great support

2 comments:

john & ellen said...

i love all the pictures! it's good to see everybody! i wish i could give you a hug :'(

Diane said...

I had been searching in vain for your Blog for awhile now so imagine my surprise and pleasure when I opened my computer this morning and receive not only an email but a link to your Blog as well ! As one of those "sweet ladies", it was a blessing to have you visit our church and speak to our class during your time here in our hills of Kentucky. ( I am not a fan of Ale-8, even though I am a Kentuckian, born in the hills of eastern Kentucky in a sawmill camp during a May Flood !!)

Our class has been following and supporting your ministry for quite awhile…. I look forward to reading your future blogs and I will be praying for you, your ministry and for people everywhere in need of salvation.