Saturday, May 12, 2012

God Keeps Showing Up

 Back in January, I went to the west part of the country to train some ladies in how to share their faith through stories. This group of women have been faithfully sharing in their communities since January and the harvest has been bountiful! Beyond anything I could even ask or imagine. The Lord shows up in a way where we can't even take any of the credit.
 The ladies wrote about 7-10 original songs based on the stories they were learning.  In one particular song about creation they say "where can we go from your Spirit? You were there, you were always there. You were there in the garden when Satan tricked us. You are there when the Snake still tries to get us. Where can we go from your Spirit? You are always here"
 a joyous time
 of course we had to take a nap in the middle.of the day..its exhausting... they thought I was SO funny that I rested too. I said..."what so funny? White people get tired too...." Notice they have absolutely no personal space. :)
 singing some songs and praising the Lord
training our national partners so that they don't need us anymore.

No comments: