I am thankful for....S.T.D.'s- its what they call public phones around here. When in trouble and my cell phone doesn't work, I know I can always pick up an S.T.D.
I am thankful for...the purple slippers that I found at Walmart and thought to pack. There is no carpet around here and the floors are dusty. I am thankful I can look down at my feet and see purple sparkle.
I am thankful for...pancake mix. Much to my surprise, we found some the other day at the nearby store and had yummy pancakes with mango topping that lasted us for several meals
I am thankful for...the lady at the store who sold me shampoo "for dull hair". I guess she thought my hair needed some help. I still chuckle every time I look at the bottle.
I am thankful for....the wonderful people I have met along the way. I see God's grace in action every day because they are in my life.
I am thankful for...water. This is something we seem to run out of easily. I am thankful when there is enough to last us through the day.
I am thankful for...God's presence. In a world that is so unfamiliar, its nice to have Him as my familiar.
No comments:
Post a Comment