Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011











This year I spent Thanksgiving at a Tiger Reserve with some fellow Americans nestled in the foothills of the mountains. It was a beautiful area and I loved spending time with some cherished people who have meant alot to me during my time in South Asia. This tiger paw print was the closest I got to seeing a tiger though. Anyway, there is much to be grateful for. Happy Thanksgiving ya'll!









3 comments:

john & ellen said...

yay! i was wondering what kind of thanksgiving/expat activities were happening :-) pretty darn tough to find a turkey in SE asia, eh?

J, H, I, C, and G said...

Hey! I know that girl. Wait. No I don't. :)

Dawn's Art Site said...

I am lifting you up in prayer whenever you come to mind and the Holy Spirit is bringing you to mind! So thankful for all your love poured out to these precious people who do not even realize how precious they are.