Thursday, February 16, 2012

Quite On The Set!



So, most of what I do is not really photo interesting. I am not normally jumping off cliffs (although it does seem like it at times) so I don't take tons of pictures. But in another way, the work IS exciting. Because people are learning and receiving His Word. This week we are working on getting professional recordings of the stories that we have been learning over these past several months. Here is a picture of some of our equipment.


And our superstar Nina- master story teller. That's our makeshift sound studio in the background.

Nina taking a short break in between stories.

And our super smart, totally cool sound guy. With a touch of a button he can work miracles.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Karen Adams said...

Way to go Cathy. Technology is sometimes a curse but you and the others have turned it into God's Blessing for others. Keep up the good work. Love Ya! *** Hugs ***

Marc & Amy said...

So exciting the Word is getting out!!