Ironically, I woke up this morning with the words "Because He Lives" in my head. As I shook off my sleep, I remembered...oh yeah, today is Sunday. Today we celebrate the fact that He lives.
"Because He lives I can face tomorrow." These words are so much more personal now. So much is out of my control these days. I need help with the most simple of tasks. By the end of the day, I am exhausted. But His mercies are new every morning.
"Because He lives all fear is gone" I can ride in an auto rickshaw swerving in and out of traffic. I feel like I narrowly escape death every time I cross the street. I don't understand people. I hear noises that are unfamiliar. There is so much to be afraid of. And yet... I am not. Because He is good.
"Because I know He holds the future" I honestly really don't know what tomorrow will look like. I think I have a plan but it always changes. I am learning to live with this. But I know that He has ordained my days. I know that I can find Him in the midst of the unknown.
"And life is worth the living, just because He lives" Yesterday I noticed how dirty my fingernails and feet were. (and yes I shower daily) But I started thinking about it. ...My feet can be dirty as long as I can always be walking to bring the Good News. My fingernails can be dirty as long as that means I am busy doing His work. Living this life is worth is, because He lives.
2 comments:
great insights--i have loved reading your updates and getting your very personal insights. lov,e
me, too! i love it when you post & i love hearing about what's going on. happy easter!!
Post a Comment