Last week we had the chance to travel to a village with our language helper, Hope. Here we are in the "cow's house".
We had many a conversation about the villiage and the people in it. So, the tune of "YMCA" played in my head alot last week. Here I am with our sweet Hope at her brother's house.
We all sat on the bed for lunch and talking.
Heather and I with Hope's "buah" ( dad's sister) Especially with the older generation, there is this fine balance of not smiling and yet still looking pleasant. So this is my "not smiling but trying not to look ticked off" face.

1 comment:
Beautiful Cathy!! I miss you SOOO much, friend! It's so great to see your face. I think of you often, and your picture's on my fridge here in NYC. Miss you so much and love you even more. HUGS!!!!!!
Post a Comment