If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me; your right hand will hold me fast
Thursday, May 27, 2010
A Good Kind of Tired
The last few days have been a whirlwind of activity. We had the chance to help out with a training this week. For the first time, Heather and I led an "official" storying session ...all in HINDI. We have met some beautiful woman with a story to tell. In addition, there is a group of volunteers here and more on their way. I am trying to get ready for a 'semi' medical camp that we will be doing next week. Its been so hot that I think even my eyelids sweat.I got home around 11pm and put my aching feet up. I checked my email and ALAS! I got my language test results. I have made Intermediate High on my language level- which is the level I am supposed to be at! I am worn out. But its a good kind of tired. The kind of tired that reminds I am glad I am here. Days like today remind me that its all worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
wow congrats both on the test and the storying--what encouraging milestones!! well done, cat!
Awesome, Cath. Sooo glad about the language!
So glad for you!
Post a Comment