Thursday, May 20, 2010

Worms, Scabies and More

This week I had a good opportunity to travel with a friend to see how she does health care teaching in the state I work in. The topics range from Scabies and worms to nutrition and hygiene. People come from their respective villages and learn the lessons. They then take it back and tell their friends and family. Each health lesson is followed by a story from His Word. Some pretty cool things are happening through this training.
There is a time of singing, worship, accountability, review and then 3 new lessons are taught during each training session.

I am not sure what I am talking about here but its proof that I talk with my hands too much.


Some of the sweet ladies who joined us for the seminar. The lady in red and yellow was Ms. Smarty Pants. She knew all the answers and didn't mind sharing. ;-)



1 comment:

J, H, I, C, and G said...

Fascinating. So happy for you, Goat.