If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me; your right hand will hold me fast
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Exercise Advice
So, today Heather's househelper taught me how to exercise. People tell me I am fatter now. What they really mean is hey you look better than you did when you were all sickly from the typhoid. But..nobody likes hearing the 'fat' word. Being the kind lady she is (she really is a sweety) ....she decided to give me some health advice. Ok for one...I have to get up really early in the morning. Then, I hold my nose and perform the Valsalva manuever. After doing that a few times, I then have to flail my arms around in a random fashion. I got so crazy with it I almost hit myself in the eye.The final exercise included walking back and forth in the room a few times. I tried to make her proud as I demostrated each exercise. Who needs to join a gym...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm totally trying that today.
Post a Comment