If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me; your right hand will hold me fast
Monday, October 25, 2010
Give Me Words To Speak
Tomorrow I will find myself in a situation where I will be the translator. We have some volunteers out here with us which is great! Its beautiful weather and its always exciting to be around fellow Americans for awhile. But the thing is, our normal national translators can't help us out this time around. Since its smack in the middle of the school year, they are busy. I will have a national gal with me tomorrow but she doesn't speak English. I want the volunteer assigned to me to still have a good experience and she will be dependant on me for help. And as I get ready I just fervently pray "give me words to speak". Despite the language and cultural barriers, I hope that our hearts can still be heard. Someone once said "live your lives in such a way that if God doesn't show up- you will be in big trouble"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment