There have been times when I have answered the door in tears or upset. And she sweetly listens. She wants to fight for me and is always on my side. Thats a good friend. We have an easy relationship and her cheerful attitude makes my day brighter. She is a tremedous blessing and one of the ways He has exhibited His amazing grace.
If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me; your right hand will hold me fast
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Blessings
Sometimes its easy to think about the hard things about this place. But the Lord in His sweetness provides blessings along the way
. I get the honor of seeing Him provide in ways that I never even have thought about. Even the daily tasks of living take more time here. And right from the beginning, the Lord provided me with a househelper. Angie has been with me the whole way. She comes to my house every morning and sweeps, mops, dusts, does the dishes, washes my veggies and basically does all of the things that would take me hours to accomplish. If I need help with something special, she does it. Just a few weeks ago, I ran out of gas for my stove. And she brought me her little spare tank to use while I waited for mine to get refilled. When I have trouble expressing myself in Hindi, she patiently waits for me to spit out the words. I find myself thankful she doesn't know English because it stretches me. She doesn't know it but she is a great teacher.
There have been times when I have answered the door in tears or upset. And she sweetly listens. She wants to fight for me and is always on my side. Thats a good friend. We have an easy relationship and her cheerful attitude makes my day brighter. She is a tremedous blessing and one of the ways He has exhibited His amazing grace.
There have been times when I have answered the door in tears or upset. And she sweetly listens. She wants to fight for me and is always on my side. Thats a good friend. We have an easy relationship and her cheerful attitude makes my day brighter. She is a tremedous blessing and one of the ways He has exhibited His amazing grace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Praise Him! Does she travel?? :)
Post a Comment