If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me; your right hand will hold me fast
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Turmoil
Hey Friends. I am going through a time of intense inner turmoil. There is alot of unknown out there for me. I feel like I am falling off of a cliff and I will fall flat on my face if God doesn't show up to catch me. I can't sleep and have very little peace. My computer has almost totally crashed so I have almost no information to even send out an email. So, if you could just be lifting this time up if you think about it. And if God speaks to you, let me know. I guess I am not hearing Him right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Philippians 4:4-7
We are! We are!
Praying for you friend!
Hey - my "word verification word" is "Lumbar" - see - I'm supporting you and so is blogger! :)
Post a Comment