If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me; your right hand will hold me fast
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Sweet Friend
I have been sorta under the weather this week with all the rain, dust and such. The other day, I told my friend, N, that I was feeling only teek teek (so-so) She called tonight and I didn't recognize the number when I picked up. 'Cathy, this N, I was calling to see how you are doing. I have been worried. Are you eating? (this is THE question they ask to determine your level of wellness)
My heart was touched that the Lord can use His people, from all walks of life and corners of the world, to encourage. Here is a picture of N holding a co worker's baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i just got to catch up on all your blogs, crying, smiling, taking it all in from far away. thanks for sharing your life with us cathy. thank you for making these people real, with their own stories. i'm so glad you've gotten to have a chance to be a nurturer and healer to so many. a little micro-gospel wherever you go. well done and THANK YOU!
I agree with the comment above. I'm privileged to call you 'friend.' I love you so much! p.s. Are you eating?? :)
Post a Comment