I am up here in Virginia at a conference. I am staying in the country surrounded by beautiful green fields, red barns and nice fat, healthy looking cows. And one random donkey.
Its nice to look up at the blue sky and breath in clean air. The sky and sunshine is strangely comforting. I think its because I would look up in South Asia and know that it was the same sky that looked over Texas. Hey there familiar sky...good to know that you were always there
Its nice to wear my own clothes and be comfortable in my own skin. Its nice to be around fellow warriors and hear their stories. Its nice that people are JUST SO NICE to us. Its nice to just be quite before the Lord and enjoy His presence. Its nice to enjoy things like donuts, good cereal and straws that actually work.
Slowly slowly I am starting to wake up. The fatigue is lifting. The fog is thinner. Yesterday I stood still and just took in big deep gulps of air. The Lord is healing. He is speaking. And it sure is nice.
Its nice to look up at the blue sky and breath in clean air. The sky and sunshine is strangely comforting. I think its because I would look up in South Asia and know that it was the same sky that looked over Texas. Hey there familiar sky...good to know that you were always there
Its nice to wear my own clothes and be comfortable in my own skin. Its nice to be around fellow warriors and hear their stories. Its nice that people are JUST SO NICE to us. Its nice to just be quite before the Lord and enjoy His presence. Its nice to enjoy things like donuts, good cereal and straws that actually work.
Slowly slowly I am starting to wake up. The fatigue is lifting. The fog is thinner. Yesterday I stood still and just took in big deep gulps of air. The Lord is healing. He is speaking. And it sure is nice.
3 comments:
:)
Yay!
I am so happy for you. God is so sweet and loving. He knows just what His servants need. He loves you. :D
Post a Comment