If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me; your right hand will hold me fast
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Props
In light of recent events, I have been thinking alot about the self made props I have built to hold my life up. In the past, I have had God AND... But being here has forced me to consider whether or not His grace is actually sufficient enough for me. I have been used to believing in God AND....being well liked, well understood, good at my job, having a favorite drink at Starbucks, etc, etc. But slowly slowly those props which I have built to hold up my life have fallen. And all I have left is Him. When I get out of bed every morning, I only have Him to hold me up. And yes, His grace IS sufficient.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so true!
Learning this, slowly, slowly...
Post a Comment