Saturday, November 14, 2009

School Days

This past week has been filled with school related activities. Yesterday I got invited by a friend to attend her college class. She is studying Elementary Education and yesterday they celebrated 'Children's Day'. So here I am with my friend and her classmate. Everyone always seem to want a picture with the foreigner. :-)

This is inside her classroom. Sorry for the poor quality but we were playing a game that is similar to musical chairs. Someone hits a rock on a table while the others circle around the line of chairs. When she stops making noise with the rock, everyone has to find their chair and the one who doesn't sit down is out. It was interesting to see college girls get so excited over this game. It was a good time for fun.

A group photo at the end.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

jordan said...

Cathy, I love your blog and reading about the things you get to do. This looks like a lot of fun.