Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Request


Please be in prayer for my sweet friend Baby. She was in a bad accident and seems to be bleeding internally. The doctor turned her away because she didn't have the money. Around here, if you don't have money, you simply don't get medical treatment. I have been out of town so I haven't been able to do anything about it. She has been one of our strongest story crafters and a very sweet friend. Here she is in one of her happier moments, enjoying the swing at the training center. Please be lifting her up
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

The Reeds said...

Oh my Cathy. Of course. Please keep us updated... Lifting her up now. When you see her, tell her that her sisters here are caring deeply for her.

Jacob Reed said...

What tragic news. We will be lifting her up. You as well, friend.

Dawn's Art Site said...

Praying with you Cathy. Let us know if we can do anything else.

ellenbo said...

yes, praying, please let us know how things are going. love to you and our sister.

Karen Adams said...

Praying for her. I hope she can get some care soon. Praying for you.

J, H, I, C, and G said...

Is there a way we can get the proper money to her? Let me know.