Yesterday was my second day of classes and I finished it in tears. I know what you are thinking "But Cathy, you usually have emotions of pure steel" but its true...I just broke down the second day. Ok ok... I was tired and have a cold so that made it worse. But yesterday was just a heavy day. I was hit with all of my worst weaknesses and fears. I don't know if was Satan's attack or the Lord molding me or just my own sin. All I know is that I walked back to my room at night hiding my face in my scarf.
In the Lord's great timing, today was the day of spiritual retreat. When I looked at the schedule today, I thought "oh man, why can't we just talk about finances today??" But of course, He had other plans. We had about 3 hours where we just had time to spend with Him. I was reminded that He does not condemn us. I had a time of repentance. I had a time of just listening. At one point, I listed out to God how I was not equipped. Oh Lord I'm not... And He said "Yes but Cathy, I AM" I take a deep breath...whew...yeah... He IS.
3 comments:
wow. Sounds like a refreshing time. I'll pray you'll continue to feel strengthened by Him. Can't wait to see ya!!!!!!!!!
I so know how you feel, Coots. I'm hugging you right now...in my mind, of course.
Cathy, i love you and am so proud of you!
Post a Comment