Monday, February 23, 2009

Birthday Pictures




My early birthday present from my parents. My friend Stacy was with me when I got it in the mail. At first I was like "its a...put on blanket.." But then, I realized that it was one of those as-seen-on-TV snuggies! It has kept me warm on the cold VA nights






My friends had a little party for me on Sunday afternoon. This is me blowing out my one candle. My roomate made cake balls on a stick. They were quite yummy







After worship we all went out for good ol hamburgers at a place called "Cheeburger, Cheeburger". Most of us are going to places where we can't eat beef so we were all excited. I got a little carried away on mine though...I could hardly finish it.

2 comments:

Marc & Amy said...

ha ha! love it! can't wait to see ya on friday!

J, H, I, C, and G said...

Awwww. My little Coot-in-a-blanket. You look so cozy...