Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I Caved



I did it. After two years, I finally caved into the pressure of society. Got a nose ring. Around here, ladies wear nose rings like ladies back home wear earrings. Not having a nose ring was just one more reason I was weird. So, I buckled down and did it. I am sure when I go back home, I will chicken out and remove it. But for now, I am walking around feeling slightly more edgy than I did yesterday. Do you notice the tear in my left eye? Dramatic huh.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jill said...

CC, you are such a hott mamacita with that nose ring!! (You were hott before, and this just accents it even more! :) I miss you, so, so, so much, friend. I've been checking your blog practically everyday and have been lifting you up to our Dad. I will especially be in prayer about June 10th and all that expires and transpires on that day. Love you very much!!

ellenbo said...

cathy, you look beautiful! i love it! i hope you keep it for a long, long time!

Katie said...

YAY! Welcome to the club!

Marc & Amy said...

woo woo! hot mama! looks good!

J, H, I, C, and G said...

It's about stinkin' time :)