If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me; your right hand will hold me fast
Thursday, January 21, 2010
The Little Red Pill
Thanks to all of you who have been lifting me up. I am back at my coworkers house resting. The spinal tap was horrible but I think most of you heard about that. I think I have been crying for 24 hours straight. But people have been wonderful. Everyone keeps reminding me of the truth during a time when its hard to remember. I hobbled home from the hospital yesterday and just sat in a daze for a few hours. A benefit of living here in South Asia is....good over the counter medicine!! Someone here told me about this wonderful little red pill that is a combination of codeine, Phenergan and an antihistamine. It really puts me out of my misery. It has been an amazing vehicle of His grace. In fact, I call it my "J" pill. So, last night, I took one of my J pills. I woke up this morning feeling slightly drunk but oh so much better. Don't worry...I am not an addict, I can quit anytime... ;-) So, I had a set back but I am on the road to recovery. Thanks again for lifting me up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cat- so sorry it was awful. Glad to know you've got good drugs. :)
Post a Comment