Monday, January 18, 2010

Wait Until You Feel The Light

Hey there. Yesterday I went to the doctor for my followup appointments. I mainly checked out just fine. However, they found that I still have the optic nerve swelling in both eyes. And they also found that I have some peripheral blind spots in my right eye. They want me to see a neurologist now. When they were testing me for the peripheral vision, I had a little test anxiety. I didn't understand the technician's English very well. He said "push the button when you feel the light, not when you see the light" Wait...what does that MEAN?? He started the test before I had time to clarify. I got confused between the spots of light I normally see and the simulated spots of light that I was suppost to 'feel'.

I physically feel ok other than slight headaches and the pretty spots I see in my eyes. I guess I am just a little discouraged. Typhoid is getting on my last (optic) nerve. I take care of sick people, I am not the one who is sick. I am going to see a very dear friend today for lunch so that perks me up. Keep praying.

No comments: