Monday, March 22, 2010

Finding Normal

As things are leveling out and trying to turn back to normal (which I don't know if I ever will find normal come to think of it...), I still have nights of sleeplessness. The pressure in my head gets worse at night and so I toss and turn alot. I am headed back to the capital today for some follow up appointments. I have to get my vision tested pretty regularly because one of the potential side effects of this pesky thing is *()NFBjbf&*NKNkks...oh sorry..blindness. ;-) But all joking aside, if you could be lifting us up as we travel once again. For my eyes, for rest, for grace. I am learning to hold everything with an open hand of offering instead of a closed fit. ( And pray for Heather too. She goes with me for all of these tests and it makes her tired too.)

No comments: