Thursday, March 4, 2010

Really..Thats It?

Hey all

I just wanted to let you know that my second lumbar puncture went great. ( I guess you can't really use lumbar puncture and great in the same sentence...) I was prepared for the worst but it turned out to be not too bad. I even commented to Heather, "really..thats it??" Dr V and his coworker were both wonderful. He explained things every step of the way and told me what to expect. His little device showed that I did indeed have too much pressure in my head. The normal is 14 and mine was 22. I could feel relief pretty much within the hour. I guess I had been walking around too long with too much pressure. This evening I am resting at a friends house and then hope to return back to my apartment tomorrow. Thank ya'll for praying

2 comments:

Marc & Amy said...

So glad it wasn't as bad as you were expecting & that you are feeling relief, Cat! Praises!

The Reeds said...

So glad it went well!!! Talk about "pressure". No one will ever be able to top you!