If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me; your right hand will hold me fast
Friday, May 8, 2009
Dancing Queen
Today I was having a quick lunch with a friend. We didn't have much time so I had spotted a Subway that was tucked away in the corner of one of the little market areas. We sat down and ordered our food. As we munched on our sandwiches I looked outside to watch the commotion of the day. I saw a man in a turban pushing a wheel burrow. I saw an animal pulling a cart. I saw a man carrying large plastic containers on his head. And ABBA's "Dancing Queen" played over Subyway's intercom. A smile came to my face as I thought 'what a crazy life this is'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment