This evening I am leaving on a night train for my language training. I am mainly packed and found myself having the morning free. So I went to an art museum here in the big city. It was nice to just wander around in the AC with nobody to ask anything of me. There were no men telling me "oh madame, you look like a movie star. I give you very good price in my shop". There were no little kids showing off every little bruise and scrape they had in hopes I would give them money. There was nobody to ask me to make any decisions. It was just nice to breath for a second.
Anyway, I came across this painting that caught my attention. Upon first glance, it appeared that it was one of those abstract pieces with random strokes of paint in all different colors. But then I stepped back and noticed that it was actually a portrait of someone. The randomness all of strokes suddenly made sense. And I stood there and started crying.
Most of my time here are filled with days and things that seem so crazy. But its really just a brushstroke in God's work of art. I just have to stand back and see that the randomness His brushstrokes do actually make sense . He is the Artist of our lives. And He is making His masterpiece.
1 comment:
So true! I loved this post...
Post a Comment