If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me; your right hand will hold me fast
Friday, May 29, 2009
Happy Birthday
Today is my sweet niece's birthday and I just want to say- I can't believe you are 7 years old! You are beautiful and I am so happy that you are in my life. The Lord has given you a sweet, tender heart and you are a blessing to everyone who knows you. I am so proud of you and I miss you. I hope you have a wonderfully fun summer. Please give Cinderella a hug for me when you see her at Disney World. Tell her I love the shoes. I LOVE LOVE LOVE you- always. I am going to go put my angel necklace on that you gave me and think of you all day. Hugs and Kisses, The A.C.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment