Monday, May 4, 2009

Its A Zoo Out Here!

These are some clips from a trip that we took last week. On the way there, we saw elephants, dogs, goats, chickens, pigs, monkeys, and cows. As we rode along in the taxi, one of my coworkers gently said "hey Cathy, look...there's a monkey out your window". I told him that nobody had ever said that to me before. ;-) My favorite, however, were the cows. In the second clip, we were sitting at the train station, waiting for our train. These cows kept bugging us, I think they wanted our snacks. Notice the one poor cow whose horn was broken. I think we nicknamed him "One Horn" or "Lopsy" something like that...can't quite remember.

2 comments:

Marc & Amy said...

Love it that you can post videos!! It gives us a very real picture of what you're seeing. (and we want to see video of YOU, too!) :) Let us know what you decided to do-- I've been thinkin' about you all the time! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Cathy! I was excited to find your blog...I'll definitely be keeping up with you now. You and Hannah definitely have more fun stories to share than me :) Love you and hope you're doing great!